Due to this frenzy activity at home, I didn't have time to practise one of my favourite hobbies as a fashion blogger: taking my best friend and going shopping, since I have spent most of the time at home, covered in paint and with the worst look ever! In the same way, I didn't have time to make any "Outfit Of The Day" and I miss it! Let's see If I have time this week and make a couple of them at least.
Here are a selection of pics from this week, I hope yours was nice!
PS: Next Thursday night I am travelling to Asturias, in the north Coast of Spain, and I am staying there with my boyfriend for almost three weeks so, my next "Week Summary" post will be made from there!
2. Lily sleeping on top of Lola. And Lola doesn't care.
3. My empty room in the process of painting.
4. First time in months I wear trainers.
5. Some beauty goodies I bought this week. Soap, face mask, false eyelashes and translucent powder.
6. I started wearing this handbag again I got in Harrods ages ago.
7. This is how my new desk looks, I still have to finish some details though.
8. Loving my Topshop tights and Stradivarius dress.
9. DKNY Be Delicious, one of my favourite perfumes.
10. My tickets for my next holidays! yay! :D
11. My motto of the week.
12. My best friend gave me this Hello Kitty stickers lol, so childish but I love them :D