Hi guys! I would have loved to blog a little bit more over the weekend but it turned into a two crazy days at home, so I didn't have time to spend much time in front of my computer. My week has been quite good, nothing out of the ordinary.
I didn't have any plan for St Valentine's since my boyfriend is in another town for now and neither of us couldn't travel in that date, but I have finally taken two weeks off to spend with him, I am quite excited about it, because I miss him loads..!. So, for St Valentine's I sent him a giant chocolate heart that he received in his office, and I got an amazing rose that never dries up (and no, it's not a plastic one!) so I can keep it forever! I love it, it reminds me to the enchanted rose at the Disney movie "The Beauty and the beast".
About next week, I think it's going to be a rough one! I am making some changes to my place, including my room, so I have to start packing stuff, move furniture, etc. I should had done it over the weekend, but I wasn't feeling in the mood. I will show you all the changes I will have done, hopefully by the end of this week.
Well! Here's a selection of my pics from this week. I hope you had a nice one!
2. Chocolate I sent my bf for St Valentine's
3. Nailpolish I have been using this week.
4. My attemp to bake a biscuit. Fail.
6. So so excited my blog was featured in bloggers.com this week
7. Me trying out a fur coat. Synthetic, of course!
8. MY own way of celebrating "Pancakes Day!"
10. My Sunday "What to do.." list.
11. New dress I got on the sales. Soon on a ootd post.
12. Sunday morning breakfast. Coffee and a piece of cake.