Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week #7 Summary

Hi guys! I would have loved to blog a little bit more over the weekend but it turned into a two crazy days at home, so I didn't have time to spend much time in front of my computer. My week has been quite good, nothing out of the ordinary.

I didn't have any plan for St Valentine's since my boyfriend is in another town for now and neither of us couldn't travel in that date, but I have finally taken two weeks off to spend with him, I am quite excited about it, because I miss him loads..!. So, for St Valentine's I sent him a giant chocolate heart that he received in his office, and I got an amazing rose that never dries up (and no, it's not a plastic one!) so I can keep it forever! I love it, it reminds me to the enchanted rose at the Disney movie "The Beauty and the beast".

About next week, I think it's going to be a rough one! I am making some changes to my place, including my room, so I have to start packing stuff, move furniture, etc. I should had done it over the weekend, but I wasn't feeling in the mood. I will show you all the changes I will have done, hopefully by the end of this week.

Well! Here's a selection of my pics from this week. I hope you had a nice one!

1. A "eternal rose" by boyfriend sent me for St Valentine's <3
2. Chocolate I sent my bf for St Valentine's
3. Nailpolish I have been using this week.
4. My attemp to bake a biscuit. Fail.

5. First rose of the year at home!
6. So so excited my blog was featured in bloggers.com this week
7. Me trying out a fur coat. Synthetic, of course!
8. MY own way of celebrating "Pancakes Day!"
9. Me before going out on Saturday night
10. My Sunday "What to do.." list.
11. New dress I got on the sales. Soon on a ootd post.
12. Sunday morning breakfast. Coffee and a piece of cake.


5 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of that rose. Cute post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute Valentine's presents! I am all about cake for breakfast too ;) haha

    Sam Muses xx

    ReplyDelete