Here we are, another Sunday evening with my weekly summary. I hope your week was as good as mine. Finally, I am starting to be more organised as I used to be some weeks ago. I can take the most of the day, so I have enough time for working, blogging, chilling out and also do all the house work properly, which it's great.
About the blog, I am very proud of how well everything is working out. Since I started Shoes&Gloss past November, this blog hasn't stopped of growing up, and it's fantastic to see how visitors from all around the world stop by my site to take a look. In addition, I hit the number of 200 followers last Tuesday and almost 140 on Bloglovin, so all I can say is GRACIAS! (Thanks you!).
I have so many ideas for the blog, and I am thinking about making more variety of posts, as some of you have suggested me to write about men fashion, shoe trends or even video tutorials (this one will have to wait for now! lol). Those kind of posts require more time , since I have to take a look on the Internet to get inspiration and create sets on Polyvore. To be honest, sometimes I feel lazy, so I make the "easy" posts for me: beauty reviews or Outfit Of The Day Post. Anyway, I promise myself to start making more varied posts from now.
Well, back to my week, here's a selection of pics that summarizes my 6th week of the year, hope you like them!
1. Glitter nail polish. I'm super happy I haven't bitten my nails for a month lol.
2. I love when I see my profile on "Trending Writter" section of glipho.com :D
3. Currently, one of my favourite silver rings.
4. Getting ready to go out on Saturday night. My bathroom sink invaded by all sort of makeup stuff.
5. Set of earrings I got on Primark on Thursday. Love them all.
6. Sunday afternoon, waiting for our movie at the cinema.
7/8. My pre-St Valentine's treat. A cute small box of chocolates I bought for myself :)
9. Dry shampoo, one of the best I have tried out.
10. Zara aztec print dress.
11. Lazy Sunday outfit of the day.
13. Sunday face of the day.
14. My kitchen is becoming a garden lol
15. My favourite pen!
16. My three favourite lipstick colours for next spring season.