How's being your Monday? Today I feel much better from flue, in fact I woke up this morning feeling ok and I went to work, althought my throat still hurts like hell and I think I'm about to get hoarse...but apart of that, my day has been pretty good!
Today I was in the mood of wearing green but I didn't want to abuse of wearing too much of this colour because, in my opinion, you run the risk of looking like a lettuce!, so I decided to mix green with brown ankle boots and silver rings.
|ITEMS ON THE PIC ABOVE:|
Dress - H&H
Brown Ankle Boots - Mojo Moxy
Green Jade Necklace - Rosantica Raissa
Flower Ring - Accesorize
Celtic Ring - myirishjewellery.com
- The dress is from Zara, it belongs to last year's FW season and cost me around 22€. One of the things I love most of this dress is the polo neck, so I don't have to wear a scarf or similar when it's cold.
- The necklace is from a shop called 'Day a Day' and it cost me around 15€. They only have shops in Spain, Portugal and some countries in South America by now, but they plan to open a online shop very soon. I hope they do because they sell amazing stuff, check out their site if you have time.
- The rings belong to my old 'vintage' collection lol , I can't even remember where I got them!
- My ankle boots are from Lefties and cost me 45€. I talked about this shop other day at the end of this post, and what can I say...I simply adore them!
|Can you see that brown bead? What the hell, I just noticed it!|
I am wearing: (the pics below are in another order)
- Dream Mat Mouse from Maybelline, mine is nº32 - Golden.
- L'Oreal Paris Color Appeal Due Eye Shadow, (I haven't found it in the English site). I am wearing nº219 Brun Fumé/Smoky Brown.
- Long Lasting Eye Pencil from Essence, Mine is nº14 'Think Kakhi'. I got this a couple of months ago and seems that colour is not available now, but nº12 is very similar.
- Borjous Blush nº11 'BBrun Illusion'.
- L'Oreal Paris Color Riche, nº458 'Sand Creme'. Shop similar colour HERE
Have a nice day!